Friday, May 20, 2011

My birthday present finally arrived

And it is a......
Kindle from Amazon!!!! Thank you so much Ryan!
I am so excited to be able to read whatever I want, whenever I want. I will now become an official nerd here. I have been using my kindle app on my mac but this is going to be way better because it will be portable. When I got it, I said "Now I need a case to go with it!" and Ryan said "I wouldn't go ordering that... because you still have something else coming in the mail." ha ha He is so sweet and I am so lucky to have him! Now the question is... What should I read first? Any ideas or comments?

Sweet Mary Love Sledge also sent me a birthday package of some really cute plastic plates that we will really use here. They are white with turquoise and blue polka dots! Thanks ML! She says that there is more to come, but I am just happy to have these! I love getting mail!

Also in other news, our wedding announcement was in one of Cleveland's (where I am from) newspapers this past weekend, and I thought that I would share it with you:

I have been finding more things to do lately, besides cooking and cleaning, and one of them has been hanging out with some of the spouses here whenever I can. This past Wednesday, several of us went to a zumba workout class (which was not as good as the ones that I loved in Oxford.. but beggars can't be choosers) and then we went to the movies to see "Adjustment Bureau." I think that Matt Damon is such a good actor and he seems like such a great guy.. so needless to say, I liked it. I think they could have made the ending better but I definitely give it 2 thumbs up. Well, that is all for now! Ta ta! 

No comments:

Post a Comment